Apr 05, 2013
Throughout the month of January, and across the Chicago suburbs, Rick Law and the Elder Law associates at Law Elder Law presented free seminars for seniors, their families, and healthcare professionals on a wide range of subjects that are important to those who want to age with dignity.
Check out our calendar by CLICKING HERE to find out if there’s an upcoming seminar near you!
● On Friday, January 4th, Law Elder Law offered educational training to the discharge planners and social workers at Marionjoy Acute Rehabilitation Center in Wheaton, IL and worked with Westbury Care Center in Lisle and Westbury Care Center for their staff’s continuing education.
● Tuesday, January 8th featured Law Elder Law attorney Zach Hesselbaum speaking on the “Nuts and Bolts” of veterans benefits at continuing care retirement community Greenfields of Geneva in Geneva, IL.
● On Monday, January 14th, Rick Law spoke to the support group of Cherished Place Adult Day services in West Dundee. Rick’s seminar focused on the Alzheimer’s journey and included Alzheimer’s resource kit material, as well as information on powers of attorney and guardianship. For your free Alzheimer’s Resource Kit, a $197 value, contact us.
● On Tuesday, January 15th, Rick Law held a lunchtime conference at Cedarlake Village Independant Village with an important message for retirees and aging seniors entitled “Affordable Health Care In A Bankrupt State: Should Seniors Be Concerned?”
● On Wednesday, January 16th, Rick Law explained “When To Apply For Medicaid?” to seniors and families at West Suburban Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
● Friday, January 18th saw Law Elder Law’s Executive Vice President Kathy Motley speaking to the social workers at Lifecare Innovations on the DRA and SMART act training.
● On Monday, January 21st, Rick Law presented “Nuts And Bolts To Veterans Aid And Attendance” at Senior Star at Weber Place in Romeoville, a continuing care retirement community.
● On Wednesday, January 23rd, Senior Star at Weber Place in Romeoville hosted an estate planning seminar by Rick Law and Kathy Motley, authors of “Cruising Through Retirement and Avoiding the Potholes”.
● On Thursday, January 31st, Rick Law and Kathy Motley again presented their estate planning seminar at the Hampton Inn & Suites in St. Charles, IL.
We’re always hosting new seminars on the most important and pertinent topics, so make sure to check back regularly or call our office to sign up for an upcoming event!
Rick L. Law, Attorney, Estate Planner for Retirees.
Rick was named the #1 Illinois elder law estate planning attorney by Leading Lawyer Magazine. He has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, AARP Magazine, TheStreet.com, and numerous newspapers and articles. Rick is the lead attorney for Law Elder Law, LLP, focusing in Estate Planning, Guardianship, and Nursing Home Solutions. His goal is to give retirees an informed edge when it comes to dealing with an uncertain future. Get flexible retirement strategies that work during good times and bad, plus information on how you can save your home and assets from being used to pay for long term care. Appointments available in Chicago, Aurora, Oak Brook, Schaumburg, and Joliet. Call 800-310-3100 for your free consultation now!
My wife and I had our first child three years ago. That’s when we decided to set up a trust, should anything happen to either of us. We reached out to Zach Hesselbaum to help us out. He was very thorough and professional throughout the whole process. Zach went above and beyond to make sure that we understood every detail of setting it up and he did an excellent job. We recently had our second child a few months ago. With the new baby, he helped us make the necessary revisions to the trust. Zach made this process great for us! I would definitely recommend using him for any of your estate planning needs!
Tom G., Naperville, IL